It is now possible to publish Dashboards to drop box where they can be viewed by anyone who has the link, unless the author has certain security measures in palace to make the link private. Steps to do this are as followed.
1) Open the Dashboard you want to publish to Drop Box and navigate to the file menu.
2) Go to the “Share Dashboard” option and from the menu click Dropbox
3) If you are new to using Dropbox with DecisionPoint, you will have to authorise your Dropbox account. This box will be displayed and a page will open within your browser with an authorisation code.
4) The browser page will look similar to this. Highlight and copy the code displayed using Ctrl+C or the right click options menu and go back to DecisionPoint Designer.
5) Paste the code in to the text box provided using the Ctrl+C or right click option and click Ok.
6) After clicking Ok your Dropbox and Designer will be linked. Create a new folder for the Dashboard and name it, then click the Ok button.
7) After clicking the Ok button something similar to the image below will be displayed. It will provide a link to the Dashboard. Anyone can view the dashboard using the link provided unless you do not want them to, you can change the security options by clicking the blue “here” text.
8) Click the link and you will be taken to your Dashboard within your default browser, you can copy the link and send it to anyone. They will be able to see your dashboard within their browser, unless you add security measures.